WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Darkhearted - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Darkhearted > Topics

Subject: VAMPIRES
Replies: 12 Views: 1669

darkkez 23.01.08 - 06:49am
Ever since i was a little boy Ive always wanted to be a vamp not so much for the kill but for the life they lead. dark underground partys respected by so many its wat i lust *

lamby20 27.01.08 - 11:56pm
I no wat you mean they are just so d*mn s*xy Mmm x x x *

punks86 2.02.08 - 08:35am
I love vamps they are the apitamy of humans *

roxy258 16.02.08 - 05:55pm
I read this book about this vampire that was in love wit a regular girl. It was to romantic! *

sxcbd2 16.04.08 - 10:59pm
I think vampiers are the best u cn get. The hot sxc and lead a dark life. *

3nslav3 29.08.08 - 12:42am
myn also to be a vamp to live for ever i already have fangs sharp as owt lol.also there evil and i cn be so evil x *

casket 30.11.08 - 11:25pm
God a chick once gripped my arm and bit the ing thing, i nearly my pants but i kept cool. . I just tried to keep her away from my ing neck. . She told me we're linked by blood after everything lol. . That chick was weird but ing aggressive . . She really believed she was a vamp, well by religion she kinda was. . . But wtf i respected her believes. . . *

winekiss 1.12.08 - 06:41am
arg! u tarts! vamps are not wampyrs! they are prostitutes! lol u ppl dont ewen know wat u talking bout! lmao *

casket 1.12.08 - 11:34am
She wasn't a prostitute and thats succubi wine kisser, but hey you're sixteen, i mean. . wine kisser, i bet you're the man! *

meridith 1.12.08 - 11:49am
Vamp is a shorter name for vampire and a vamp is a woman of grace and worldliness.the most beautiful women of today are sometimes called vamps.they are highly educated and usually very wealthy. Elizabeth Bathory has been labelled a vampire and supposedly influenced the story of Dracula.do your research! *

redk8 17.12.08 - 09:16am
Yes being a vampire is my dream i dnt class it as dark tho humans kill 2 eat evryday but thats not classed as dark its just human arogance desperate 2 b top of the food chain. Iv allways had a huge peice missing frm me allways been w8in 4 sum1 i no this is sumthing 2 do with vampires cnt explain how but i do its jst anuva fact 2 me. Im neva satisfied. *

redk8 17.12.08 - 09:23am
Any1 with any help or info 4 me msg me pls no bull . *

nightpup 8.05.10 - 06:52am
I wanted to be a vampire when I was little too. I didn't want to kill, but I liked the powers they had and I think the blood drinking..........and Succubi are a certain kind of daemon. Inccubi are their male counterparts. *

* Darkhearted Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Darkhearted

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search